Kanine Kleenup

So if the size limit rises to 35..

Rate this topic

168 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, mikez2 said:

That's the most assanine thing I see here repeatedly. 

Guys get away with crime because they don't speak English. 

Silly.

Because there's no such thing as a translator. It's too difficult. Might as well let em go.

 

I'm gonna learn the polish term for "no speak English" so I don't have to obey the law.

 

Nie mówić po angielsku....lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think 35" is great......That being said if that large min. size helps build stocks all good and well.

Beyond that I would love to see some sort of slot limit put in place. I'm a big believer in a commonwealth. I think everyone should be able to catch a meal.....and not just in the canal.

I always liked the idea of a slot limit for the table and a once a year tag to keep a trophy.......:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The brunt of a 35 inch limit will fall upon the honest  surf fisherman who likes an occasional bass for the table. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, z-man said:

It might sound silly but it is true. Some of the EPOs don’t want to deal with the hassle of the no speak English crowd knowing that they will just get off with nothing or a slap on the wrist when they see a judge. 

Bingo......ask an EPO why they don't really fine or ticket most foreigners. Most common responses are that they won't pay the fine, won't show in court, or will claim they don't speak English with there whole family in courtroom so the judge lets them off. Sadly they know this, so there is no real deterrent for them.  They also get away with trespassing thru people's properties every night...with no penalty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, robc22 said:

Lol, Have you ever heard of the eighth amendment?

 

It says "cruel AND unusual," not "cruel OR unusual," so all we need to do is make "cruel" punishment be "usual," and then we're good to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

 

It says "cruel AND unusual," not "cruel OR unusual," so all we need to do is make "cruel" punishment be "usual," and then we're good to go.

I have a feeling that if it were up to Joey he would just cut off their dick!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

31 mins ago, MakoMike said:

I have a feeling that if it were up to Joey he would just cut off their dick!

 

Not efficient.  If we're deporting them, then just send them away.  If we're condemning them to a labor camp, then they work better if left fully intact.

Edited by JoeyZac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the Troy dam on the Hudson River I know from very reliable sources that rocks thrown with verbal explaining of the rules , repeatedly, will help.  We still out number all the scum suckers combined. Fire with Fire has worked for thousands of years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TonyO said:

Bingo......ask an EPO why they don't really fine or ticket most foreigners. Most common responses are that they won't pay the fine, won't show in court, or will claim they don't speak English with there whole family in courtroom so the judge lets them off. Sadly they know this, so there is no real deterrent for them.  They also get away with trespassing thru people's properties every night...with no penalty. 

Another thing I’ve heard is that the no speak English guys also don’t bring IDs with them so it is difficult for the EPOs to even figure out who they are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 mins ago, z-man said:

Another thing I’ve heard is that the no speak English guys also don’t bring IDs with them so it is difficult for the EPOs to even figure out who they are. 

That's the reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 mins ago, z-man said:

Another thing I’ve heard is that the no speak English guys also don’t bring IDs with them so it is difficult for the EPOs to even figure out who they are. 

The guys who pick periwinkles in my area are appalled when I throw a fish back.......Meanwhile they fill a couple 5 gallon buckets with periwinkles, mussels, steamers, razor clams and crabs they’re out there poaching. God help you if they see you catch a fish there will be 5 poles soaking bait there tommorow!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 mins ago, z-man said:

Another thing I’ve heard is that the no speak English guys also don’t bring IDs with them so it is difficult for the EPOs to even figure out who they are. 

 

No id on you when caught breaking the law should result in an instant arrest, a check of your immigration status, and then the appropriate fines, court dates, and if applicable, an actual deportation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

 

No id on you when caught breaking the law should result in an instant arrest, a check of your immigration status, and then the appropriate fines, court dates, and if applicable, an actual deportation.

In Ma? :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.