gln826

Montauk Blitzing

Rate this topic

187 posts in this topic

About fifteen or sixteen years ago it was Jack Yee's email reports  that were the end of fishing. Don't you guys ever get tired of complaining. :dismay:

2 mins ago, Shaky said:

About fifteen or sixteen years ago it was Jack Yee's email reports  that were the end of fishing. Don't you guys ever get tired of complaining. :dismay:

exactly, bunch of maroons......... 

1 hour ago, pakalolo said:

One of the worst offenders, plus doing it for money.

I don't get it. Comms make money from fishing, rod, reel lure manufacturers as well. Party boat and charter captains, hunting guides they all make money doing something they love.

5 mins ago, Shaky said:

I don't get it. Comms make money from fishing, rod, reel lure manufacturers as well. Party boat and charter captains, hunting guides they all make money doing something they love.

right? every tackle shop, Party Boat, Etc... posts reports but if a guide does we should condemn it? 

yeah that makes sense 

19 mins ago, Sandflee said:

right? every tackle shop, Party Boat, Etc... posts reports but if a guide does we should condemn it? 

yeah that makes sense 

No one but googans believes tackle shop and party boat reports

1 hour ago, Shaky said:

How is Jack doing these days?

20 hours ago, Steve_in_PA said:

I've been a development manager and principle engineer with Google. I developed some fishing related Android apps 

There's one thing for certain Steve, that any true fishermen will tell you.

We don't need, some kind of space age peace of crap app, too ruin our fishing for us

21 mins ago, Lou T said:

We don't need, some kind of space age peace of crap app, too ruin our fishing for us

Amen, Lou!

8 mins ago, Lou T said:

I don't use it myself for social networking or finding fishing spots others posted.  I've never been a spot chaser even on fresh water or hunting.  I do like the convenience of weather and tide apps.  Maybe it's the engineer in me and a "not inventor here" attitude.  So I naturally want to figure a lot out for myself.  Otherwise I get bored.

41 mins ago, cartopper said:

So, let me understand . . . it's blowing hard NE right now.  If I get in my truck and drive to Montauk I will find breaking fish and  no crowds?

If it continues into tonight, hit the north side on the drop with any color darter. 

11 mins ago, Steve_in_PA said:

I don't use it myself for social networking or finding fishing spots others posted.  I've never been a spot chaser even on fresh water or hunting.  I do like the convenience of weather and tide apps.  Maybe it's the engineer in me and a "not inventor here" attitude.  So I naturally want to figure a lot out for myself.  Otherwise I get bored.

Like I Said

Montauk.png.40d8b2546a319f33deb68161d6670626.png