gln826

Montauk Blitzing

Rate this topic

187 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, pakalolo said:

Why the hell does anyone post about surf action??!! Although it's already crowded, why bring in more idiots? Chest thumping morons posting reports are the worst thing to happen to fishing ever.

wait till they say there getting 30 pounders, You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet....:eek:

3 hours ago, pakalolo said:

Why the hell does anyone post about surf action??!! Although it's already crowded, why bring in more idiots? Chest thumping morons posting reports are the worst thing to happen to fishing ever.

Huh?

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 hours ago, fatbikerjoe said:

Wow, I'm headed out to Hither Hills next weekend.  Any reports from the beach?

Next week is far away! Things. An change at the flip of a hat- especially now that there is going to be a heavy NE blow for the next few days plus the front side of the full moon coming- on paper should be a lot of big fish pulled in

Edited by Fishy4335

3 hours ago, pakalolo said:

C’mon man it’s all about the Facebook likes

I'll go back to the funniest pictures I've seen..... people posing with striped bass with the background all white or black.... people a actually took the time out to block where they were

Just now, Drew C. said:

Blitzes of 20" bass...

the fishing is so ****** people are actually proud of that.

WTF

The actual spectacle of bass crashing on rain bait and cruising in the Crest of the waves is an amazing site just to see...... c'mon, you cant tell me that live blitzes regardless of how big the fish are dont get you excited?!

Just now, Fishy4335 said:

The actual spectacle of bass crashing on rain bait and cruising in the Crest of the waves is an amazing site just to see...... c'mon, you cant tell me that live blitzes regardless of how big the fish are dont get you excited?!

yup, then straight to my fb account for a gazillion likes!

2 mins ago, Drew C. said:

yup, then straight to my fb account for a gazillion likes!

You really think people post because they want the publicity because it makes them feel good? 

14 mins ago, Drew C. said:

Blitzes of 20" bass...

the fishing is so ****** people are actually proud of that.

WTF

Very sad what’s become of this fishery. Even sadder that most don’t even realize how good it once was. I guess it’s good that there’s some surf action though. 

21 mins ago, Fishy4335 said:

Did you slay those beasts with a zb and blackhole?

Blackhole...

12 mins ago, Fishy4335 said:

You really think people post because they want the publicity because it makes them feel good? 

You’re seriously asking this? Isn’t this why FB exists? So the self-important can keep us abreast of every dump they take?

16 hours ago, Fishy4335 said:

Everybody knows about this!!! Its no secret

Exactly. And ill be damned if I’m packing up the car and hitting the road for schoolies.