Tucker Carlson nails it

Rate this topic

codfish

Lately, FoxNews is like a trailer trash tranny trying to get the accepted into the fancy girls sorority at the big name school. Years of being shunned at the correspondents dinners has taken its toll on them I am afraid. They flushed their lineup in order to reveal the new FoxNews.

You guys must be getting pretty desperate when you are looking for FoxNews to be your assurance blanket.

Mr Carlson added: “Our leaders’ official actions should not be about politics…

“Once those in control of our government use it to advance their political goals, we become just another of the world’s many corrupt countries.”

On 2 Oct Rush said 

“We’ve even got Never Trumpers now all over Fox News,” Limbaugh said, before mocking unspecified anti-Trump guests who have been featured on the network. “’Well, this phone call is very hard to defend. I wouldn’t want to have to defend this phone call. If I were the Republicans, I wouldn’t want…’ There’s nothing hard to defend about the phone call! You just don’t want to defend it!”

Rush also said the following about Donna Brazile who appeared on Fox news:

"RUSH: Listen!

BRAZILE: — above the Constitution. And they should not use the office of the president for their personal political interests.

RUSH: Should not use the office of the president for their personal political interests is exactly why you run for the presidency! My goodness."

I will be tuning into the EIB network more than usual as this unfolds.

I suspect the so called "never Trumpers" will grow in number over the next week or two...

2 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Where will the base get their talking points if Fox doesn't deliver them?

From you KnewBee because you are so fair and balanced.

Plenty of other info out there. The Cult has it's methods. We can't tell you. The difference is you get talking points.

I get documented facts most of the time. Big difference.