UncleJohn

October 2019 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

1,141 posts in this topic

37 mins ago, joefishnj21 said:

Dont ever give up! After weeks of skunks i went out after work in snot weather. Could not get swimming plugs out there so put on a 6 inch black and gold topwater. than boom. fight was on. bottomed out my 35 lb boga. guessing between 38 n 42lbs. I am on cloud 9. Released to swim another day. 

20191022_172753.jpg

Joe. Well deserved

41 mins ago, joefishnj21 said:

Dont ever give up! After weeks of skunks i went out after work in snot weather. Could not get swimming plugs out there so put on a 6 inch black and gold topwater. than boom. fight was on. bottomed out my 35 lb boga. guessing between 38 n 42lbs. I am on cloud 9. Released to swim another day. 

20191022_172753.jpg

Damn, helluva fish.  It's a beauty.  Nice to know you released it to live another day.

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 mins ago, Goldy said:

Do you have your collared work shirt on as well. Hahah

Brooks brothers....The outlet store. Im not that high end Goldy where i can swing the regular one. haha. 

Edited by joefishnj21

1 hour ago, joefishnj21 said:

20191022_172753.jpg

Badasss job Joe! Nice fish!!! 

3 hours ago, JimK said:

So, if the large were crashing the beach ( think back to bass blitzing bunker in June like they used to) what would u do?   Lots of big fish were taken out of circulation by surf anglers during those years and I don't recall a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth over that.....

You tell them Jim!!!!!

all this wining and bitching and gnashing of teeth. 

2 hours ago, joefishnj21 said:

20191022_172753.jpg

Hell yeah! It all paid off. Well deserved. Out front or in back?

2 hours ago, joefishnj21 said:

20191022_172753.jpg

Congrats!