surfamerica

Quonnie Breachway

Rate this topic

85 posts in this topic

If you like conga lines, lost fish from crossed lines, cut lines, headlamps that look like a night game at Fenway, spot robbing and answering to the police. Sounds charming, where does it involve enjoyable, stress free fishing? 

Posted (edited) · Report post

I never fish the BW and seems like the neighbors there are not too friendly and I totally can understand why. Many shorelines and people just like to stack on jetties? I'm good, plus I always like the look on people's face when they see me pull in bigger fish from shore. :howdy:

Edited by Hookerboots

why is this thread even up still. Y’all to the guys there. Not about it online. If you have a problem mention it at the time instead of going home and whining online

1 hour ago, Hass said:

why is this thread even up still. Y’all to the guys there. Not about it online. If you have a problem mention it at the time instead of going home and whining online

+1 delete this BS

Also. Anyone complaining about “internet fishermen there” where the crap do you think your talking about it. You are literally internet fishermen. Stop Bragging about how you do so well on the sides. JFC. 

8 hours ago, Hass said:

Also. Anyone complaining about “internet fishermen there” where the crap do you think your talking about it. You are literally internet fishermen. Stop Bragging about how you do so well on the sides. JFC. 

You're right. There's no excuse for fishing out of turn when you should be waiting. 

Watching is fun too.

images (1).jpeg