fishless

Best brewery in NJ

Rate this topic

144 posts in this topic

42 mins ago, hurricane1091 said:

Slack tide was not very good last time I was there. Hmmmmm

Hit them up when they release Stinger Hook. It’s awesome. Angry Osprey is up there also.

7 hours ago, fishless said:

Not sure why it took me so long but tried my 1st Ship Bottom last night watching the game, the Hop and Hazy is a real easy drinking IPA that is now on my short list of things I'll buy that is canned and distributed.

Anybody try Eight and Sand yet?  Ordered a pint of their DDH IPA No. 2 last night but the keg kicked.  Waitress said that barrel kicked very quickly after putting on rotation. 

Backwards Flag is owned and operated by women vets.  Cant say I've have anything that stands out though.

Eight and Sand is 15 minutes for me. Most of their stuff is really good.

Backwards Flag did a one off run for veteran charities. She killed the one I had,just I forget the name.

2 mins ago, hurricane1091 said:

I live five minutes from 8 and sand. It's not very good IMO. Double nickel or flying fish are better local spots for me

Double Nickle since they got a new brewmaster. Flying Fish? Really? I’m open to broadening my views, meet at FF and buy a flight and convince me... lol. 

Where you located? I’m Gloucester Twnshp.

12 hours ago, fishless said:

How do you go about getting your Tree House?  I'm very interested in trying but haven't found anyone willing to trade and don't get up that way. 

You're better off not trying it

On 9/27/2019 at 10:37 AM, fishless said:

How do you go about getting your Tree House?  I'm very interested in trying but haven't found anyone willing to trade and don't get up that way. 

Text coming. 

Kane. They do whatever style beer right. 

I like Carton for their off beat beers but far from traditional. 

The problem is, all these breweries are chasing the IPA. Give me a good gose, porter, heff or stout and we will talk. For the most part, I don't drink IPAs near as much as I used to. I purposely search out a style beer that fits my mood but more so the weather, when I'm drinking.