Lou T

WTS - GSB 1321 M

16 posts in this topic

I have the GSB 1321 M ; using a concept guide layout for VS 250 built by Lou Caruso. I want $275...cash for it.

Hey Lou.  I'm interested in the rod.  Would like to know the distance from the butt to a mounted VS250.  I'm assuming it has a reel seat.  Thanks

Edited by Dookiespop

I believe  it's either 27 or 28", I will check. May be just right for you, or you can always cut some off...

I will be willing to meet at the Woodbridge Township, Sewaren boat launch for interested buyers only. 07077

Lou, unfortunately that’s quite a haul for me from 06811, and I wouldn’t be able to find time to get down there, GLWS, if you ever reconsider and would meet halfway, I’d be open to your offer

43 mins ago, Dookiespop said:

Hey Lou.  I'm interested in the rod.  Would like to know the distance from the butt to a mounted VS250.  I'm assuming it has a reel seat.  Thanks

28" on the money, put a reel on and doubled checked it.

46 mins ago, Dookiespop said:

Screenshot_20190924-143211_Gallery.jpg.7c0ac7b865b09165e4ead3b2c8dac108.jpg

28" would suit me great Lou.  I'll take it for your asking price if we can arrange a meeting point.  I'm in 08318 and have purchased a rod from you before (SSU1201MH) by meeting at a Turnpike rest stop between us.  If that will work this time please let me know.  Thanks

9 mins ago, Dookiespop said:

28" would suit me great Lou.  I'll take it for your asking price if we can arrange a meeting point.  I'm in 08318 and have purchased a rod from you before (SSU1201MH) by meeting at a Turnpike rest stop between us.  If that will work this time please let me know.  Thanks

We can work out meeting up later.

Rod SOLD to Dookiespop - PM, on the way. Thanks SOL

Lou

Edited by Lou T

Lou,

Wanted to say it was a pleasure seeing you again to purchase the rod.  It's a beauty, very well built and not a mark on it as you described.  It's the GSB1321M old school blank which is exactly what I was after and your description of the casting action was spot on.  Thanks again for working with me on a meet up spot and the excellent transaction.  Good luck this fall!

Dookiespop

Your quite welcome Dookiespop

At least it's in good hands, good luck with it and...

Tight Lines

Lou