Wayne Tj

How does one get a Heritage Month?

Rate this topic

82 posts in this topic

So I find out today that September is “Hispanic and Latin Heritage Month”. I know there’s Gay Peoples show Off Month and Black Pride Month and I’m sure there’s a few more. 

Before all the months are gone I’d like to reserve a Month for European Caucasians, how does one go about it?

I’m willing to pay any fees or political contributions. Im serious, where do I start?

It’ll be fun getting flamed by the queers and liberals. 

Edited by Wayne Tj

Caucasians will be a minority in the USA within 20 years, and there ain’t many months left to claim. 

Edited by Wayne Tj

29 mins ago, Jay in the Bay said:

We need to wrangle back Columbus Day from "the indiginous people" and claim October as Euro-American History month....

It's sorta already been taken over by the Italians...if you go to the Seaside weekend festival.

4 mins ago, MarkG said:

Who buys rugs in May?

everyone knows the sales are in January.

3 mins ago, MarkG said:

It's sorta already been taken over by the Italians...if you go to the Seaside weekend festival.

The little plus sign next to the 'quote' button is for multi-quote, no need to post on top of yourself over and over

Nowadays, you have to be a Heritator from Heritickalickstan.  And, not speak one word of English or American.  It's also of great benefit if you have zero hygiene and stink to high heaven.

I'm applying for a Goog Day where everybody stands on the beach and fishes their spinning outfits upside down.  And a Goog Night where everybody runs around shining lights into the wash.

Edited by Jettyhound

6 mins ago, mark77 said:

The little plus sign next to the 'quote' button is for multi-quote, no need to post on top of yourself over and over

I never knew that!  Learned something new today.

1 min ago, Heron25 said:

I never knew that!  Learned something new today.

I never use the ‘+’ button, just press ‘Quote’ for each quote and they’ll all stack up in the same response. 

20 mins ago, mark77 said:

He's too dumb to figure that out or he's trying to pad his post count. :dismay: