Costa Sunglasses - Any Pair $150

MobFly

51 mins ago, MobFly said:

I have a promotional code for a free pair of Costa Sunglasses that I won in a fishing tournament. I will sell the glasses for $150. You choose any pair on their site and I will place the order and ship them directly from Costa to your house.

I’ll take a pair for $150, problem is, I’m not sure which pair yet. I’ll head to my local Costa dealer and try some on tomorrow. If that works for you, send me your PayPal info and I’ll send the funds your way. 

Cy

19 mins ago, TreednNC said:

I appreciate it. Going to pass on that one though. That’ll put the pair I want up around $180. I normally wait and shop around until I can get them at $150. Thanks though. 

If you want, I'll take $35 for the code, thats will put you at $165. Solid price for a pair. Just comment in the other forum if you want it.

Edited by MobFly

12 hours ago, TreednNC said:

I appreciate it. Going to pass on that one though. That’ll put the pair I want up around $180. I normally wait and shop around until I can get them at $150. Thanks though. 

Hope this doesn't break rules since this transaction is complete just wanted to ask Treed where he looks for sales in the $150 price range.  I am in need of a new pair and would like to keep an eye out on sales. 

Thanks

"I was a waste of time dumbasses"  Sevenxseventy1