chessie_yaker

“Climate change ruined my childhood”

Rate this topic

445 posts in this topic

One thing I do like about her is I can tell none of it's been scripted. From her lips to god's ear. It almost brought me to tears.

Almost.

THis country has done the most for climate change. Why don't the little spoiled bi!ch go protest in china who pollutes the most. They would put her straight , or in the grave.  4 years from now no one will remember the creep. 

2 mins ago, hunter123 said:

THis country has done the most for climate change. Why don't the little spoiled bi!ch go protest in china who pollutes the most. They would put her straight , or in the grave.  4 years from now no one will remember the creep. 

Obama, peace be upon him, granted China 12 more years of pumping as much CO2 into the atmosphere as they want and then use that number as their baseline to start reducing emissions.

But he bought a waterfront mansion, so I don't think he is that concerned

I love it. Old angry men squirming because a little girl speaks truth. I noticed your man Trump ran away before she spoke to an important religious freedom session. Pathetic.

5 mins ago, icarussound said:

I love it. Old angry men squirming because a little girl speaks truth. I noticed your man Trump ran away before she spoke to an important religious freedom session. Pathetic.

What truth?

Nothing more than a emotion fuel rant.

BTW, how did she get over here?

She going to offset that carbon footprint?

10 mins ago, icarussound said:

That’s a pretty lame take. ^