Dinghy?

Rate this topic

Sandflee

While sitting in the corner for a while , will give some thought on some better way to twist some nuts . Not a fan but he did have a way of getting to a lot of you penny posters . Never duplicated or reproduced . I say lift the sentence and parole the dude. I enjoy reading  how he gets to the easy ones here . 

If it has fins i want to catch it 

2 mins ago, Hook I said:

While sitting in the corner for a while , will give some thought on some better way to twist some nuts . Not a fan but he did have a way of getting to a lot of you penny posters . Never duplicated or reproduced . I say lift the sentence and parole the dude. I enjoy reading  how he gets to the easy ones here . 

And bring back 7#'s too, while you're at it

Dinghy is the Dis in disrespectful.  

Edited by Terry Mac

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

19 mins ago, Jdeadman66 said:

Terry is the T in Testes

Tim, looking above - it appears J-gay just cant control himself.

Being born with no bones in his wrists doesn't give him the right to go on like this tarnishing this fine institution.

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

1 min ago, Jdeadman66 said:

Aww terry tinkles invoking the boss. How cute.

your days are numbered.  

1 hour ago, Hook I said:

He's only removed from the PG, his absence in the Tavern is apparently an associated snit (unconfirmed :read: )

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

1 hour ago, Jdeadman66 said:

Terry is the T in Testes

Pointing it out - again...wanna change your plea yet? :squid:

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.