Flybyme

Quick Quiz

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

You would think that with all the hysterics about foreign influence in govt. ..AND all the hysterics about Trump supposedly profiting from office.  ( I think team genius referred to it as a money grab) ...

 

That liberals would be truly bothered by biden bragging on a stage about forcing a foreign govt. to fire a prosecutor who dared to look in to corruption involving a family member.

 

If I didnt know better, I might think liberals were all full of crap.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, JimG said:

That liberals would be truly bothered by biden bragging on a stage about forcing a foreign govt. to fire a prosecutor who dared to look in to corruption involving a family member.

 

That didn't happen. There was no investigation into a family member. You're making it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or you might think a liberal would wonder how a coke addicted navy drop out ends up on the board of a major energy company.  Seems like an odd decision by that company.  What could they possibly gain by these actions? 

Weird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JimG said:

Or you might think a liberal would wonder how a coke addicted navy drop out ends up on the board of a major energy company.  Seems like an odd decision by that company.  What could they possibly gain by these actions? 

Weird

I think they hired him because of who his father is.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, The Dude said:

That didn't happen. There was no investigation into a family member. You're making it up. 

Thank you  Baghdad bob.

Right on queue .. as always.

 

The company in which he sat on the board had been investigated for corruption.

 

So I'm not making it up when I say involving a family member.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, The Dude said:

I think they hired him because of who his father is.  

And then what.. pure coincidence .. his father exerted influence with our money.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.