I look forward to your responses. 

2 mins ago, braden said:

IMG_5489.jpg.e9983523b13dab9cde8d2552e50f263e.jpg

3 amazing men here,

1 doofus. 

Question for the deplorables here:

why do you support this imbecile?

Globsl warming is fake.  And you are too.

CLean up the streets of your filthy democrat cities.  

12 mins ago, braden said:

That is no way to start a conversation.  But I am sure you know that. So...

**** you.

Ask the question using your grown up words and maybe we can talk.

Edited by Shipwreck

11 mins ago, braden said:

3 amazing men here,

1 doofus. 

“The Cuban soldiers were almost all blacks and mulattoes... They were utterly unable to make a serious fight against even a very inferior number of Spanish troops.”

Which amazing man said that?

15 mins ago, braden said:

3 amazing men here,

1 doofus. 

I see two imbeciles, one of the fathers of wildlife conservation and our current president. 

Did you know that FDR made it a crime with a punishment of serious prison time to own gold and not turn it in to govt in exchange for paper?

Amazing man.  

The type of leadership we need:

I agree with you if you mean, as I suppose you do, that society has no business to permit degenerates to reproduce their kind. It is really extraordinary that our people refuse to apply to human beings such elementary knowledge as every successful farmer is obliged to apply to his own stock breeding. Any group of farmers who permitted their best stock not to breed, and let all the increase come from the worst stock, would be treated as fit inmates for an asylum. Yet we fail to understand that such conduct is rational compared to the conduct of a nation which permits unlimited breeding from the worst stocks, physically and morally, while it encourages or connives at the cold selfishness or the twisted sentimentality as a result of which the men and women ought to marry, and if married have large families, remain celebates or have no children or only one or two. Some day we will realize that the prime duty the inescapable duty of the good citizen of the right type is to leave his or her blood behind him in the world; and that we have no business to permit the perpetuation of citizens of the wrong type.

1 min ago, JimG said:

Did you know that FDR made it a crime with a punishment of serious prison time to own gold and not turn it in to govt in exchange for paper?

Amazing man.  

Was that before or after he rounded up the Japanese Americans and put them in concentrations camps?

I bet it was after he refused to allow Jesse owens in the White House

Edited by jkrock

Just from some of the stuff I read here last week or so, I must say.

Calling these people out on Global Warming BS seems to piss them off more than just about anything.

Amazing men ???

Johnson created a war and refused to run again because he had botched everything, including a Great Society that fundamentally changed the composition of American families into dependence upon the charity of government officials.

Delano Roosevelt who openly had girlfriends and gave us government controlled retirement programs that replaced pensions, and had one of the slowest recoveries in history. 

Teddy Roosevelt was an amazing man though and would have puked all over Obama. 

The believers are simply having a cow that the planet hasn't entered into the final phase of its death. Like the believers of the great Rev Harold Rapshaw standing next to him in a small clearing in the forest ready to receive the coming Christ. They are ready but nothing seems to be happening. Soon they will realize that it was not real and will needfully look for a replacement. Maybe it will be alien invasion from outer space. I like that one already. They could impose new taxes and make peace offerings of cash outlays to special groups in exchange for votes, and we will all get to learn a whole new pseudo science. 

If the end comes it will be because of the deforestation of the Amazon Rain Forest releasing a new unbefore seen virus that will attack the pods of the soybean plant bringing mass starvation. War will follow and if you send me just twenty dollars today, I can use that money to purchase the exact section of land where the virus is currently hiding. You can help me save humanity and the planet.