flyangler

Aiming At Trump But Shooting Biden - Or Was Biden the Target All Along?

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Could the Ukrainegate leaker/conspirators be total incompetents? 

1-shoot-in-foot.jpg

Isn’t it strange how we have simultaneous whistleblower complaint and detailed leaks to the news Media about same? I mean, the complaint is currently so super secret that Schiff doesn’t not know the details. Yet, the WaPo, after the filing of the WB compliant, is publishing details that could only be known by the whistleblower themself. 

As I have said elsewhere, this seems like the perfect example of a narrative torpedo, but what is this is more than that? What if those behind this appreciated that the American people are tiring of Trump hit pieces based on anonymous sources and they decided to lend this effort some viability and authenticity by going the whistleblower approach? And in doing so, know that Schiff and Warner will want to investigate this.

But then the Administration throws a money wrench into the colluders' gears - They actually pull out the IC whistleblower rules and realize this complaint does not fit that mandate. And the DoJ looks at it and says it is not a WB case so there is no reason to label it "urgent".

So the conspirators start leaking details to the WaPo and other Democrat news organs for fear it will be buried. Meanwhile, Schiff and the compliant Media start yammering about the IG process, not the substance of the complaint. 

And that is about the time that Trump's team started to spring that impromptu trap I mentioned in another thread. They leak actual details tot he WSJ which includes the fact that Trump did not ask for anything in return nor threaten Ukraine. Oops, conspirators realize they are being boxed into a corner and leak that the source not only was not actually involved in the phone call but also has not viewed an actual transcript of the call. Oops, pure hearsay. 

And all the while, the Media is "forced" to discuss the Hunter Biden dealings and Joe's involvement in same, a story they have buried for years. 

And now today we have Trump admitting that he did ask the Ukrainians to investigate Biden. Trap shut! 

Now for a conspiracy theory: what if the conspirators behind this entire affair were after a two-for?

On the one hand, cause trouble for Trump in the form of the contents of the phone call (they could not have known in advance about the IC IG handling delays, DoJ OLC opinion, etc.). 

On the other hand, they wanted to hurt Biden. Whoever they are do not want to see a Biden candidacy and they WB/leak this story knowing it would put a hot spotlight on Joe and Hunter. 

Far-fetched? Well, the alternative is that the conspirators are Biden fans and are about as incompetent as can be lacking any sense of how this would have played out. Democrats can be dumb, but that dumb? 

Aiming At Trump, Shooting Biden

[...]

This leak of Trump’s phone call could seemingly only be from someone in the intelligence community with access to top secret NSA intercepts.  What we are seeing play out is exactly what played out over the past three years.  Indeed, this leak of an NSA intercept seems to be exactly what we saw in the Michael Flynn case.

The difference between now and then is that the progressives now probably sense that a good portion of America is getting more than a little angry at this one long attempted coup.  Thus, the progressives have tried to launder this leak through the whistle blower statutes to make it public . . . rather then having it leak into the news the way it already has.

Whoever leaked this phone call first filed a whistle blower complaint and pushed it through normal channels . . . with the leaks now coming fast and furious outside of channels, since Adam Schiff knows of the complaint’s existence and has been demanding a copy.  Schiff then would make this illicit leak into a legitimate public complaint and hold hearings, etc.

Ahhh, but there is a fly in the ointment.  Under the whistle blower statute, the complaint is handled internally by the agencies UNLESS . . . the complaint is of such a nature that it presents an “urgent concern” as defined in the statutory language.  If the complaint is deemed to present an “urgent concern,” then the law requires that it be shared with the Congressional intelligence committees — ie., Adam Schiff.

Joseph Maguire is the acting director of national intelligence.  According to the WSJ: 

Mr. Maguire’s office consulted the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel, which determined that the allegation didn’t meet the statutory definition of an “urgent concern” requiring reporting to the intelligence committees, the Justice Department said.

Typically, opinions from the OLC are seen as binding on the executive branch, legal experts said, and it remains unclear how or whether Mr. Maguire could transmit the complaint to lawmakers now.

Suffice it to say, this is a major problem for Schiff and all other proggie Congress critters who want to make of this a cause celebre.  The only way this is getting out to the public is through more leaks from the Deep State and progressives.  Progressives think they are holding the key to unlock the door to impeaching Trump before 2020, or at least insuring that he loses the election.  It looks more to me like they are holding a hand grenade and the pin dropped out two seconds ago.

Edited by tomkaz

3 hours ago, Chitstain said:

Im not reading that but do u think Hillary did it in order to run with pocahontis

There is no way Hillary would take a VP spot.  She wants it all.

I am not buying the theory. Maybe I would if this was something new, but ABC already did a Hunter Biden special a few months back. I don't see the efforts put forth just to reintroduce some corruption. They already know that the entire Obama administration was corrupt. Biden was already smeared.

57 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

I am not buying the theory. Maybe I would if this was something new, but ABC already did a Hunter Biden special a few months back. I don't see the efforts put forth just to reintroduce some corruption. They already know that the entire Obama administration was corrupt. Biden was already smeared.

Perhaps, but do more Americans know about this now or a week ago?