RiverRaider

Who Would You Like To See in 2020 As A Republican Offered Alternative To Trump

Rate this topic

63 posts in this topic

Bonus question... how badly do you want to see that happen? 

I’d like another option somewhere between Trump and  Dangerous Lunatics the Dems are Running... won’t happen of course but jeez I think it would be nice 

Is there any republican who has skin as thick as Trump's. He's the only guy I can think of who can endure the constant hits from the left and just keep fighting. 

I want Trump to win in 2020, and then have his son Don Jr win in 2024 and 2028, and then give it to Eric in 2032 and 2036.

Kimmy Guilfoyle would an awesome Firstly Lady after Melania.

Heads would explode everywhere.

I would die of old age with a smile on my face.

1 min ago, JoeyZac said:

I want Trump to win in 2020, and then have his son Don Jr win in 2024 and 2028, and then give it to Eric in 2032 and 2036.

Kimmy Guilfoyle would an awesome Firstly Lady after Melania.

Heads would explode everywhere.

I would die of old age with a smile on my face.

Speaking of Jr., just a few days ago, Lamiglas put up a picture of him landing a schoolie from a rock off Montauk on a worldwide social media conglomerate owned by a dude named Zuckerberg. 

People lost their **** over it.... "I'm never buying another Lamiglas, blah, blah, blah". It was funny.

13 mins ago, Slacker said:

Speaking of Jr., just a few days ago, Lamiglas put up a picture of him landing a schoolie from a rock off Montauk on a worldwide social media conglomerate owned by a dude named Zuckerberg. 

People lost their **** over it.... "I'm never buying another Lamiglas, blah, blah, blah". It was funny.

I am fairly consistent in saying that I would like to see the names Kennedy, Clinton and Bush just fade away from politics, as I am really not a fan of such dynasties at all.

But, if Trump were somehow able to pass the throne to Don Jr., I think the Left would lose their collective minds far worse than they did over Trump.

I believe i would be the best president, but unfortunately the worst candidate. 

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK and they would under my presidency. 

ROPES (literally, not figuratively) FOR ALL TRAITOROUS DEMOCRATS, HOLLYWOOD AND THE FAKE NEWS BOLSHEVIK MEDIA

VOTE ME 2020 - MAKE AMERICA ONLY FOR AMERICANS AGAIN

22 mins ago, Fishy Fisher said:

I believe i would be the best president, but unfortunately the worst candidate. 

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK and they would under my presidency. 

ROPES (literally, not figuratively) FOR ALL TRAITOROUS DEMOCRATS, HOLLYWOOD AND THE FAKE NEWS BOLSHEVIK MEDIA

VOTE ME 2020 - MAKE AMERICA ONLY FOR AMERICANS AGAIN

That's just some weird stuff to say.

2 hours ago, Buckscorider said:

Don Jr

He could step right in

At Trump's rally in Orlando where he announced his 2020 run; Don Jr. gave the best speech after his father of course! - :laugh:

KG had some Gavin Newsom back in the day....