Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BassAssasin

SS Question

3 posts in this topic

I know little about SS lures. One darter I found in the surf 15-20 years ago. The rest I bought for $3 each 10-15 years ago. Polaris and needle look like they never saw water. Anything special about any of them? Interested in value as well. Thanks for any help.

WP_20190921_12_48_35_Pro.jpg

WP_20190921_12_49_07_Pro.jpg

WP_20190921_12_49_16_Pro.jpg

All in the eyes man those yellow and black eyes are the normal weighted plugs while green eyes are floaters red eyes loaded with extra weight  all those plugs on the table are 2oz. Plus like like 2oz 3/8 or something like that. Anyways killer plugs i lost the bottom yellow darter to a pig the other night. Change the hooks on the other darter and you are looking at 10-40lbs  that’s the special part about these. 

Nothing special about any of them...Black popper is no longer made with yellow eyes..the darters are early 90s models and so is the needlefish.Black over yellow became an expensive color for a few years because he stopped making that color.But it is available again and there collectable value has dropped dramatically compared to what it was a year ago.I saw someone pay over 100$ for that color once but its back on the shelves for 20$..:howdy: