Fishing Pete

TGIF!

Rate this topic

81 posts in this topic

Whats up everybody? Its going to be a warm one.

No hunting for me. Its gonna be to hot. Ill start later next week.

I have some meat left I will tinker with my new grinder and make some sweet sticks with the kit I got. The girl wants to fish so I gotta go catch some bait. We are going to go to a new spot on the big D and see how it is. I'll do the lawn and make sure I am ready to process meat this week.

Sup wit youz guys?

I can't wait to get out of here, titanium is late and everyone thinks I'm gonna magically fix that.

Some people can't deal with adversity.

F them.

I'm off to Rhody for 4 days next week, so I got to get my **** together.

1 min ago, Billybob said:

I can't wait to get out of here, titanium is late and everyone thinks I'm gonna magically fix that.

Some people can't deal with adversity.

F them.

I'm off to Rhody for 4 days next week, so I got to get my **** together.

Whats going on there? Surf fishing?

Hope to get on the beach tomorrow. 

Girlfriend is doing a half marathon Sunday for Dana-Farber cancer center, so I’ll be at the finish line with snacks and drinks for her and her team. 

Just now, PlumFishing said:

Hope to get on the beach tomorrow. 

Girlfriend is doing a half marathon Sunday for Dana-Farber cancer center, so I’ll be at the finish line with snacks and drinks for her and her team. 

Thats cool. My x ran a lot. I would go fishing when she had races.

I got a good phone call today. Socail security adminastration called me and said the grand jury was coming to arest me. I called the number back that they left. I got some dot head. He had my name and address. He wanted my ssn.

I told him to come over and paint his dot on real big so I can splatter his rancid brains all over my street.

He said some mumbo jumbo. I asked him if he thought he will be the first rancid dot head I ever greased. He hung up on me. They can be so rude.

4 mins ago, Dave588 said:

Working til midnight. Maybe six flags with kids on saturday

UUGGGHHH. Do you like to go to the theme parks? I guess you have young ones. Isnt that a lot of coin to get 4 people in? I hope you have fun. The weather will be nice.

Girlfriend decided to have a family party tomorrow, 14 adults and 11 kids under the age of ten. I'm going to get tanked and do my best not to beat any of the little snots...

32 mins ago, fishing pete said:

Whats up everybody? Its going to be a warm one.

No hunting for me. Its gonna be to hot. Ill start later next week.

I have some meat left I will tinker with my new grinder and make some sweet sticks with the kit I got. The girl wants to fish so I gotta go catch some bait. We are going to go to a new spot on the big D and see how it is. I'll do the lawn and make sure I am ready to process meat this week.

Sup wit youz guys?

yard work Sat, Eagles game sun. Its going to be hot as hell out there. Good luck Corn Pop!!!!!!   xoxoxooxoxo

1 min ago, ByronPA said:

Girlfriend decided to have a family party tomorrow, 14 adults and 11 kids under the age of ten. I'm going to get tanked and do my best not to beat any of the little snots...

LOL Your place or hers? Hows it going there? Any thing new?

1 min ago, Terry Mac said:

yard work Sat, Eagles game sun. Its going to be hot as hell out there. Good luck Corn Pop!!!!!!   xoxoxooxoxo

Where did the corn pop come from???

If you want to XOXOXO me you have to put on your football tights on.

Sounds like you are staying close to home. Enjoy your family time bud.

12 mins ago, fishing pete said:

I got a good phone call today. Socail security adminastration called me and said the grand jury was coming to arest me. I called the number back that they left. I got some dot head. He had my name and address. He wanted my ssn.

I told him to come over and paint his dot on real big so I can splatter his rancid brains all over my street.

He said some mumbo jumbo. I asked him if he thought he will be the first rancid dot head I ever greased. He hung up on me. They can be so rude.

Nice :laugh: 

Off today and tomorrow. Some yard work today and golf tomorrow. 

Getting ready to throw some spare ribs on the smoker, which means I've already started drinking! :beers: 

Yard work might not get done. :laugh: 

Just now, fishing pete said:

Where did the corn pop come from???

If you want to XOXOXO me you have to put on your football tights on.

Sounds like you are staying close to home. Enjoy your family time bud.

Joe Biden. Terri is a liberal douche.