Stryper Snyper

Record # for first week?

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

54 mins ago, EBHarvey said:

Incorrect.

Nope.  Not a chance.

How can you be so sure? Can't someone use (or buy) another computer (and service) and have a completely different IP address?

19 mins ago, ken r said:

How can you be so sure? Can't someone use (or buy) another computer (and service) and have a completely different IP address?

Capper done it for years.

35 mins ago, ken r said:

Sure, but in this case he'd also have to move 1,200 miles and establish an entirely seperate life as someone decades younger, go back in time and create an email address and use it on a thematically consistent series of other websites for years, start a legit business unrelated to anything linked to 777, and fill its website with info about his fake persona, fake a voter registration, etc.  Trust me, I was so sure he was someone else (Garriga actually) that I looked into everything.  As far as I could tell, the only lie he ever told regarding his identity was his political party affiliation.

4 mins ago, EBHarvey said:

Sure, but in this case he'd also have to move 1,200 miles and establish an entirely seperate life as someone decades younger, go back in time and create an email address and use it on a thematically consistent series of other websites for years, start a legit business unrelated to anything linked to 777, and fill its website with info about his fake persona, fake a voter registration, etc.  Trust me, I was so sure he was someone else (Garriga actually) that I looked into everything.  As far as I could tell, the only lie he ever told regarding his identity was his political party affiliation.

OK. Gotcha. :th:

4 mins ago, EBHarvey said:

Now can you go find my old Myspace log in, theres some pics on there I want

19 mins ago, EBHarvey said:

Brah, you can't tease a girl like that with just the tip.

22 mins ago, EBHarvey said:

You make Sarge look like a piker.