flyangler

How Bad is Kamala Harris’ Standing Today?

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

Bad, really bad. Marco Rubio in 2016 bad perhaps.

That latest Emerson Poll shows Kamala Harris is now polling lower than Andrew Yang in California. The state that would know here best, where she was AG, is now seemingly rejecting their own hometown gal and current Senator. 

Among California Dem primary voters:

Biden 26%

Sanders 26%

Warren 20%

Yang 7%

Harris 6%

If Harris can’t gain momentum and score well in Iowa or New Hampshire, come Super Tuesday she may be the 2020 equivalent of Rubio in 2020, unable to win his own state. And if you will recall, that was about the time Rubio decided to drop out of the primary. 

Remind me, doesn’t one of our cadre of political geniuses here think Harris is the best Dem candidate? 

She needs a public endorsement from Willie Brown.  He held her in high esteem and appointed her to positions of influence, early in her career.

I believe the Dems don't want to win the 2020 election. Just look at their candidates. they're pathetic. Anyone of them will tank the country, especially do nothing Biden. That guy is a big bag of wind. I don't get their strategy.:howdy:

5 hours ago, playhard said:

She needs a public endorsement from Willie Brown.  He held her in high esteem and appointed her to positions of influence, early in her career.

He had her in lots of positions,  I bet !

1 hour ago, the3fishheads said:

Her tonsils have take more of a beating than any Democrat ever will.

She'll choke to death soon.

Now THAT explains her Blasey-Ford voice in the last debate. Too many flesh bangs against the vocal chords.