#1 lure for Albies

Rate this topic

ccb

18 mins ago, smellfish said:

The L-Jack I believe was available in the US in Green, Blue, Black, Pink and an Orange color . Are you referring to the Live Bait jig ... a urethane type material? Was available in Silverside color ... similar to what you described.

It must have been what they called "orange" - I never purchased one new, I got them on the BST Forum...one of them was very close to the back of a bay anchovy in color. No urethane material, just a tiny solid metal jig with a strip of flash and a painted back.

Like the one circled...only with an more bay anchovy color on the back

IMG_6868.jpg

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

34 mins ago, smellfish said:

The L-Jack I believe was available in the US in Green, Blue, Black, Pink and an Orange color . Are you referring to the Live Bait jig ... a urethane type material? Was available in Silverside color ... similar to what you described.

silverside live bait jig is good, my fav color is greeny... still use them, although I only have a dozen or so left... 

27 mins ago, TimS said:

It must have been what they called "orange" - I never purchased one new, I got them on the BST Forum...one of them was very close to the back of a bay anchovy in color. No urethane material, just a tiny solid metal jig with a strip of flash and a painted back.

Like the one circled...only with an more bay anchovy color on the back

IMG_6868.jpg

This one ...

EE3488E9-5F2F-457C-A5A6-EED9361D3A29.jpeg

Don't stop ... Retrieving ...

5 mins ago, BarryW said:

First Choice- Albie Snax Amber

Second Choice- Albie Snax Amber

Third Choice - Albie Snax White

IMG_0292.JPG

Not this week in Buzzards Bay..

I tossed those Snax color including the pink and olive...at least 20 opportunities...

They are on micro silversides at the moment. Good luck!

4 hours ago, Riptide said:

I may need to seek professional help.  

20151014_181408-01.jpeg

20160923_144005.jpg

20170909_170641-01.jpeg

20180921_151919-02.jpeg

Captain. I was hoping to get to check out your Tackle Box on Saturday but we were on the fish so hard i  had never even had time to ask .You don't need to seek professional help your just ready for whatever life throws at you.We live almost 8 hours away from you but I know hundred percent that we will fish together again