zmkm

TFO 10’6” 2-6 oz

21 posts in this topic

Newer model. 2-piece, 10’6”, 2-6oz. Perfect canal rod. Only test cast a few times. In like new condition. $160 cash pick up in MA or north RI.  no shipping. 

2488F81B-6112-458C-AC4B-2BE1E9409AD0.jpeg

860DA10A-EB67-4052-B5EF-138FAF22D6FD.jpeg

7 mins ago, jkorgood said:

You ever in the Boston area? If so, I might like to purchase this, been looking for one for a while now.

Where in Boston? 

35 mins ago, jkorgood said:

I'm in the back bay area (I'm a northeastern student), but could take the green or orange line a bit to pick it up, if need be.

Sure, let’s exchange pm for details 

On 9/18/2019 at 0:48 AM, jkorgood said:

I'm in the back bay area (I'm a northeastern student), but could take the green or orange line a bit to pick it up, if need be.

Are you still interested in the rod? 

Let me know if I can assist in delivery...I go to the cape often and work in town. I'm an NU grad and my kids go there as well.  Go Huskies.  PM me.

15 hours ago, gyess said:

Let me know if I can assist in delivery...I go to the cape often and work in town. I'm an NU grad and my kids go there as well.  Go Huskies.  PM me.

Thanks gyess. That’s a very kind offer. Im not sure if jk is still interested in the rod or not. Thank you again! 

4 hours ago, xahoidenbbb said:

I know you dont ship but if you change your mind, $170 shipped?

Sorry no shipping. For a 30/70, too much work. Only look for a local taker or I keep it as a back up