Ryan08rb

Cape May

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Surf fishing -- Jersey B&T in North Wildwood.  Fresh bait,nice shop tailored to the surf guy.

Jim's and Hands (on right just before the bridge into Cape May) several times last year one had bait when the other didn't. Both places friendly helpful people. 

You should check out Fred (Doorgunner on here) at No Bones in Wildwood.  Support a fellow member that contributes so much to this forum.  His fishing DVDs are also must haves for the SJ fisherman.

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 9/20/2019 at 10:48 AM, Captain Lew said:

He question was B&T in Cape May. Jim's, Hands II, and Hinch's are all good.

Some outsiders consider 'Cape May' to be anywhere in the county, FWIW, and the ones you listed are in Lower Township.

Haven't been there but few times since graduating high school in 1957, but I don't recall any B&Ts in Cape May (city) now. 

Edited by msrief
addition

Posted (edited) · Report post

59 mins ago, msrief said:

Some outsiders consider 'Cape May' to be anywhere in the county, FWIW, and the ones you listed are in Lower Township.

Haven't been there but few times since graduating high school in 1957, but I don't recall any B&Ts in Cape May (city) now. 

Jim's B&T 1208 route 109 Cape May NJ, it's not downtown but still Cape May. My Cousin lives 1 block from Jim's and his address is Cape May. The 2 other also have a Cape May address, didn't say they were in downtown but they are addressed to Cape May. I'm not a outsider, I live here and he asked about Cape May, not "Cape May City", nobody here calls Cape May a "City" .

Edited by Captain Lew

17 hours ago, Captain Lew said:

Jim's B&T 1208 route 109 Cape May NJ, it's not downtown but still Cape May. My Cousin lives 1 block from Jim's and his address is Cape May. The 2 other also have a Cape May address, didn't say they were in downtown but they are addressed to Cape May. I'm not a outsider, I live here and he asked about Cape May, not "Cape May City", nobody here calls Cape May a "City" .

Postal addresses do not define geographic location, but rather the closest post office location.  For instance the US Naval Submarine base is listed as New London, CT.  Actually the base is in Gales Ferry, CT on the east bank of the Thames river while New London, CT is on the west bank of the Thames river.  Postal addresses do not define geographic location (where taxes are paid).

On 9/21/2019 at 4:49 PM, Captain Lew said:

On 9/22/2019 at 10:09 AM, msrief said:

Postal addresses do not define geographic location, but rather the closest post office location.  For instance the US Naval Submarine base is listed as New London, CT.  Actually the base is in Gales Ferry, CT on the east bank of the Thames river while New London, CT is on the west bank of the Thames river.  Postal addresses do not define geographic location (where taxes are paid).

OMG, seriously??