Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve_700

Wts 120-1L GSB blank

12 posts in this topic

Gsb 120-1L.   $150.   blank still in plastic packaging took it out one time to check for any imperfection impulse buy looking to get my money back local pickup shirley long island 

10 hours ago, Steve_700 said:

Gsb 120-1L.   $150.   blank still in plastic packaging took it out one time to check for any imperfection impulse buy looking to get my money back local pickup shirley long island 

Man very very tempting and I’m not far from ya .. any trades ? Need electrical work lol ? 

34 mins ago, Wire For Fire said:

Man very very tempting and I’m not far from ya .. any trades ? Need electrical work lol ? 

I'm good on electrical work and really not into high end plugs I was looking for a 30lb boga in good to new condition but besides that I'd have to say just cash sorry bro. If you're local and want to take a look ur more then welcome let me know ill pm you my info 

11 hours ago, Steve_700 said:

I'm good on electrical work and really not into high end plugs I was looking for a 30lb boga in good to new condition but besides that I'd have to say just cash sorry bro. If you're local and want to take a look ur more then welcome let me know ill pm you my info 

Thanks figured what the hell it was worth a shot .. no problem 

5 hours ago, daytripper said:

How old is blank  thanks 

I bought it this past spring dont think it's old stock was going to build it for my son but he's happy with his M and I'm not a big fan of the gsb there's a tag on the bag if you'd like I can take a picture of it but not sure if it will give you any info 

On 9/15/2019 at 6:35 AM, Steve_700 said:

If you still have it can I pick it up Saturday morning or Monday afternoon?

4 hours ago, i07nyc said:

If you still have it can I pick it up Saturday morning or Monday afternoon?

I still have it Monday afternoon would work ill pm you my address