Emergency Dump

Rate this topic

Barkoff

24 mins ago, snapper1 said:

Was diving in Puerto Vallarta with a group...60 or 70 ft below...A friend of mine took a loose dump...Gizillions of fish were eating right from his ass...

Laughed so hard I burned half a bottle and almost drowned...

:rav:

Haha, I would've drowned from puking in my regulator.

On 9/15/2019 at 0:09 AM, Barkoff said:

Years ago somebody started a thread about the times one had to take an emergency dump while surf fishing.  I remember laughing out loud until my sides hurt.  Anyone remember that thread, it went on for pages?
  I'd like to read that again, my sense of time is screwed up, if I had to guess, maybe ten years ago?

I remember a long time ago when I hung a brown bear in a urinal of a boat yard bathroom (toilet was discusting if you ask). 

After doing my deed, my girlfriend went to use the bathroom too and following her, the harbor master as well.  The harbor master immediately came out of the bathroom, staring at my girlfriend in discust haha.

I wake up super early to try and poo before i leave to go fishing and never can.  My trip to the saltwater is usually 1.25 - 2 hours and i pass many rest stops and wawa's and still no poo.  Just like clock work, just a few miles before i get to my spot urgency to poo comes out of nowhere. I pretty much have an emergency poo every weekend i go fishing.  I keep my truck stocked with wet wipes and a shovel.  So if you ever roll up to a spot in NJ a see that something was freshly buried, do not dig it up!

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:42 PM, kayak99 said:

My sister did that while kayaking.  Problem was it kept floating downstream at the same pace as the kayaking group.  For miles and miles there was that turd just floating along like it was part of the group!!

She sounds like a keeper.

22 hours ago, snapper1 said:

Was diving in Puerto Vallarta with a group...60 or 70 ft below...A friend of mine took a loose dump...Gizillions of fish were eating right from his ass...

Laughed so hard I burned half a bottle and almost drowned...

:rav:

This is about one of the funnier posts I've read in a while.  Winner of this thread IMOP!  The adjective loose gets the victory.  :laugh:

"I was a waste of time dumbasses"  Sevenxseventy1