Barkoff

Emergency Dump

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

Years ago somebody started a thread about the times one had to take an emergency dump while surf fishing.  I remember laughing out loud until my sides hurt.  Anyone remember that thread, it went on for pages?
  I'd like to read that again, my sense of time is screwed up, if I had to guess, maybe ten years ago?

I’ve got a buddy with a good dump story, wetsuiting on a rock, drooped his suit, did his thing let the tide flush it away and wipes his ass with seaweed. He’s definitely more of a man than I am I would’ve swam back and found a good spot on dry land!

On 9/15/2019 at 0:09 AM, Barkoff said:

Years ago somebody started a thread about the times one had to take an emergency dump while surf fishing.  I remember laughing out loud until my sides hurt.  Anyone remember that thread, it went on for pages?
  I'd like to read that again, my sense of time is screwed up, if I had to guess, maybe ten years ago?

It's all funny until...............

Best I ever saw was a guy we knew from a tackle shop we frequented on the South shore of Long Island.  We were fishing the North side of Montauk during a daylight blitz, one fall day, and he was perched on a rock out aways from the beach hammering fish.  We saw him quit fishing for a bit and sort of crouch down on his rock.  After a short while he straightened up and kept fishing.  When the bite was over he waded back to the beach and we all knew why he had crouched on his rock.  He didn't want to give up his spot to anyone so he just took a dump in his pants and waders rather than come down and run either behind his truck or try to make it to the public toilet in the parking lot.  Needless to say, no one hung out with him until he went into his camper and washed and changed his clothes.  He smelled worse than the proverbial skunk.  :skunk:

8 mins ago, Spigola said:

Best I ever saw was a guy we knew from a tackle shop we frequented on the South shore of Long Island.  We were fishing the North side of Montauk during a daylight blitz, one fall day, and he was perched on a rock out aways from the beach hammering fish.  We saw him quit fishing for a bit and sort of crouch down on his rock.  After a short while he straightened up and kept fishing.  When the bite was over he waded back to the beach and we all knew why he had crouched on his rock.  He didn't want to give up his spot to anyone so he just took a dump in his pants and waders rather than come down and run either behind his truck or try to make it to the public toilet in the parking lot.  Needless to say, no one hung out with him until he went into his camper and washed and changed his clothes.  He smelled worse than the proverbial skunk.  :skunk:

Hardcore right there. No way I could do that. 

15 hours ago, gray gables said:

Hardcore right there. No way I could do that. 

Got to be careful. They'll put that on your tomb stone...

Here lies the pant pooper.