How Was J&H Show?

Rate this topic

surfcaster1

What suppose to be J&H show?

:rav:

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

It was good. Tons of food and skinner did an albie presentation and fishaholic did a Montauk presentation. Well attended. Unfortunately some people were there to drink and got really loud which was disrespectful to the presenters in my opinion. That’s what happens at a bar I guess. Overall a good evening.

23 mins ago, dmatt said:

It was good. Tons of food and skinner did an albie presentation and fishaholic did a Montauk presentation. Well attended. Unfortunately some people were there to drink and got really loud which was disrespectful to the presenters in my opinion. That’s what happens at a bar I guess. Overall a good evening.

Thanks 

Surfcaster1

9 hours ago, dmatt said:

I Agree with dmatt It was a good bunch of beer and food Skinner and Fishaholic were great and very informative. I was sitting close to where they were speaking so I had no trouble hearing but people on the other side of the bar did start getting loud, which if you were sitting near would make it hard to hear. but good event