Firinne

The Curse of Oak Island season 7

Rate this topic

171 posts in this topic

Some inside info............they find something historical in the swamp. Reports leaking out say this will be the best season ever. Heard metal detector Gary Drayton makes quite a few significant finds as well. Causeway had some damage from Dorian but is now fully repaired. Season starts November 5th!

12 mins ago, Firinne said:

Some inside info............they find something historical in the swamp. Reports leaking out say this will be the best season ever. Heard metal detector Gary Drayton makes quite a few significant finds as well. Causeway had some damage from Dorian but is now fully repaired. Season starts November 5th!

Yes, in all honesty im loosing sleep thinking about it. Cant come soon enough. 

Can't wait, maybe they'll find a Bobby Dazzler or two ! They suckered so many people into watching, my mother had years upon years of readers digest down her basement and I remember reading the one with the story of Oak Island. Got me suckered.

1 min ago, PCstriper said:

Can't wait, maybe they'll find a Bobby Dazzler or two ! They suckered so many people into watching, my mother had years upon years of readers digest down her basement and I remember reading the one with the story of Oak Island. Got me suckered.

Exactly. 

Don't have the mindset that finding treasure means gold coins, historical artifacts are true treasures as well. They're finding things that are changing history!

1 min ago, clambellies said:

When will the madness end?

When no new discoveries are made. They found something big in the swamp that they always suspected was there!

10 hours ago, PCstriper said:

No you didn't,  it didn't happen...