tomkaz

Sept 12th Dem Debate PG Discussion

Rate this topic

50 posts in this topic

1 min ago, jkrock said:

Oh no.  It's real.  I edited post above with his tweet

I just had coffee come out of a nostril while reading that. What kind of blueberry bull**** is creating a yoga instructors union? Wall Street owns them? Wall Street doesn’t give a rat’s ass what some 40something year old chick who used to do a lot of disco dust is now doing to try and gain back her years... “stretchers of the world unite!” That is something even I with my wildest bourbon enhanced imagination couldn’t drum up for a good laugh 

1 min ago, chessie_yaker said:

I just had coffee come out of a nostril while reading that. What kind of blueberry bull**** is creating a yoga instructors union? Wall Street owns them? Wall Street doesn’t give a rat’s ass what some 40something year old chick who used to do a lot of disco dust is now doing to try and gain back her years... “stretchers of the world unite!” That is something even I with my wildest bourbon enhanced imagination couldn’t drum up for a good laugh 

Don't forget, at least 63 million Americans will vote for one of these dems

Downward communist dog, coming to a yoga studio near you

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, jkrock said:

THe DNC is putting  a whole bunch of people on TV tonight  who are going to go on stage  and bash the oil industry........in HOUSTON.

Let that sink in

these people aren't that bright

I hope all those people in Houston that make their living on fossil fuels shut off the AC at the debate venue so the progs can live out their fantasies in real life right before our very eyes

It goes beyond that. They NEED suburban voters, especially the relatively wealthy ones, and yet their green deals and other machinations will take away those Wolf/Viking gas stoves, the Webber grills, private healthcare, affordable gasoline, electricity and home heating fuel, tax breaks, jobs and more. 

All the while reminding these same voters that their homes promote largess and sprawl, that they should feel guilty about their white privilege and that it is racist to not want people who are not like you to live in your neighborhoods because it is their right to live near where they work (Beto’s latest).

Are liberal suburbanites that self-loathing or otherwise willing to drastically change their lives in these ways?

Edited by tomkaz

1 hour ago, chessie_yaker said:

:headscratch: is this guy seriously trying to win the primaries and get elected as president? Doesn’t he know his voter base? 

I suspect he wants a gig on MSNBC, his own show. Otherwise, he’s loony

1 min ago, tomkaz said:

I suspect he wants a gig on MSNBC, his own show. Otherwise, he’s loony

You don’t think he’ll go after Texas again after he rolls out of the Democratic presidential drunk tank? 

16 mins ago, Buckscorider said:

Please tell me.yoga pants are safe

That’ll be the first thing they change. Heavy cotton uniform for all 

1 hour ago, Gulf Vet said:

I wanna know just HOW Beto gets in and Tulsi doesn’t....

I'm not sure but I'll bet.....money, money, money, m o n e y.