Nicky Da Fish

Feds finally take action on banning...

Rate this topic

53 posts in this topic

...e-cigs. After a tremendous outcry, the loss of life from vaping has become too insurmountable to deny. Once again the government is forced to intervein and deny the rights of vape owners in the name of public safety.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Nicky Da Fish said:

...e-cigs. After a tremendous outcry, the loss of life from vaping has become too insurmountable to deny. Once again the government is forced to intervein and deny the rights of vape owners in the name of public safety.

But they continue to ignore the 480K per year that die from regular smoking.    :kook:

 

Oh, I forgot that government makes boatloads of tax revenue off tobacco sales.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

But they continue to ignore the 480K per year that die from regular smoking.    :kook:

 

Oh, I forgot that government makes boatloads of tax revenue off tobacco sales.

and the big tobacco lobby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is a prog ridiculing govt stepping in to control its citizenry? 

 

Oh, right. 

 

Trump. 

 

And its not a fuzzy feel good created issue. 

 

Very well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vaping is more dangerous than smoking pot?  A lot of blue states making some tax dollars on pot sales.

 

I don't know how relatively dangerous vaping is, but I can attest that it positively makes you look ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicky, did you just awake from a comma? The magician posted on this a day or two ago. But that thread has been derailed multiple times so maybe a fresh thread is warranted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

Vaping is more dangerous than smoking pot?  A lot of blue states making some tax dollars on pot sales.

 

I don't know how relatively dangerous vaping is, but I can attest that it positively makes you look ridiculous.

Oils and other chemicals in the cartridges are vaporized, inhaled and taken into the lungs. What could go wrong? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just glad that this administration has finally tackled an issue that the public has long called for action against. #makeamericasarcasticagain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nicky Da Fish said:

the loss of life from vaping has become too insurmountable to deny.

It was six. 6. S—I—X. Six. Like 1/3 the number of people that dies from lightning strikes. Lets lay off the hyperbole a tad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.