Cast Away

WTS Custom FSC1327

21 posts in this topic

Selling an FSC 1327 1-5oz. Bought this from a member on here who built this rod for himself. Top shelf components throughout,  titanium torzite guides, heavy duty shrink wrap, Fuji seat. I bought it this spring and only fished it a few times, very nice rod and casts a mile. About 22” to the center of the reel seat. I’m only selling so I can fund and try my hand at a couple builds myself. 

My asking price is what I bought it for, $400 firm. Located in the Bergen/Rockland county area but I get around. Will post pictures up shortly. 

1 hour ago, Cast Away said:

Price drop to $350

Wow, practically giving this thing away. Nice components and a GREAT blank. Almost bought this model, but went with a 1pc 10 instead. Always wondered if I made the right call. Sharing this with some friends!

I’m free up until about 4:00/4:30 tomorrow. If you’d like I can meet you on the garden state parkway at the montvale rest area which is between exits 171 and 172. 

I’m assuming your route would be taking I-80 to the George Washington bridge? 

If we meet at the rest area you could take 287 across the tappan zee bridge across to I-95. Guessing it might add 30-40 min to your ride. 

Edited by Cast Away