fish'nmagician

Good move by Trump.....

Rate this topic

47 posts in this topic

16 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

addressing the flavored e cigarettes.

is there universal support for banning these products?

It's for the children........

Surely you could not object to that?

7 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Regular smoking kills 480K per year but Nobody seems to care about that.   :headscratch:

I'm sure down the road somewhere there will be close to the same figure for e cigs. 

3 mins ago, Dave S said:

I'm sure down the road somewhere there will be close to the same figure for e cigs. 

And they won't do squat about it for the same reasons.     :(

Vape usage is up something like 80% among high school kids, a lot of it weed.

They are seeing a lot of medical issues popping up with this stuff, probably not a bad idea to curtail it.

Of course the stoners will disagree, whatever.

typical government  over reach-Trump should stay out of the private sector-nobody forces people to vape-it is a choice for them to do or not to do it- why stop there why not regular cigs why not beer why not steak why not sugar why not soda why not eggs? There are tons of things people do that bad for their health-we dont need our government taking away our freedoms

6 mins ago, Wigeon said:

Vape usage is up something like 80% among high school kids, a lot of it weed.

They are seeing a lot of medical issues popping up with this stuff, probably not a bad idea to curtail it.

Of course the stoners will disagree, whatever.

that is not up to to government. I dont smoke dont vape and dont do drugs and all should be legal.  Do you want the government banning things they deem to be bad for you? 

14 mins ago, superstriper said:

that is not up to to government. I dont smoke dont vape and dont do drugs and all should be legal.  Do you want the government banning things they deem to be bad for you? 

Not saying they shouldn't be legal for adult usage, just saying that it's not a good idea to encourage kids to start smoking this crap when they're in high school..

Personally don't give a flying ***k about anyones kid but I do care very much about having to subsidize their healthcare when they have to deal with the negative health effects of their dumbass behavior.

And if you really think "all drugs should  be legal" then you're a ****'n moron.

Good talk.