Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FoliFish

Korkers Customer Service

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Quick shout out to the folks at Korkers.  Bought a pair of Buckskin boots on Amazon (supplied by a third part online shop).  After only a few outings one of the lace-hole grommets broke an pulled out.  I reached out via Amazon and the retailer advised I must contact Korkers direct.  Sent them an email and had a response within a few hours with instructions on requesting warranty.  I sent all the info and quickly received another message stating they would replace the pair of boots at no charge.  They should be en-route as we speak.  That is top notch service as far as I'm concerned.  For a fairly minor failure I thought they went above and beyond and deserve a little online "atta-boy"

Boot 2.JPG

Edited by FoliFish

I was disappointed when they changed the boots with the interchangeable soles and stopped making the old soles rendering my boots useless.

Had Korker interchangeable sole boots that failed within a month or and needed them replaced quickly for an upcoming trip, told me it would be about 2 weeks turn around and that I should buy another pair in the meantime. I did - and they were Simms and I never looked back, best boots and customer service - something I highly value. That was over 10 years ago.

23 mins ago, afterhours said:

Had Korker interchangeable sole boots that failed within a month or and needed them replaced quickly for an upcoming trip, told me it would be about 2 weeks turn around and that I should buy another pair in the meantime. I did - and they were Simms and I never looked back, best boots and customer service - something I highly value. That was over 10 years ago.

So there was no, my boots fell apart, can I have another please...:laugh:

Good for you Don  :hi5:

Lou