redfishkiller

Bombed embassy

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

44 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

Still bull****, who do you think those pricks were aiming at?

We really need to vaporize that **** hole

We did...for 18 years now.

Even that MOAB couldn't reach the depths of sewage these "people" live in.  I've got zero sympathy for any of them

44 mins ago, mako20ft said:

Even that MOAB couldn't reach the depths of sewage these "people" live in.  I've got zero sympathy for any of them

No vaporize them,  poisen them , spray em with some nasty chemicals,  just kill them all, **** em

1 hour ago, mako20ft said:

There definition of a value of life is far different, a special forces operator asked one why he had his kids walk in front of his tractor, his response was there are IED’s and he can’t get another tractor 

7 mins ago, Sandflee said:

There definition of a value of life is far different, a special forces operator asked one why he had his kids walk in front of his tractor, his response was there are IED’s and he can’t get another tractor 

Chickens put more effort into protecting their eggs than these ****ing animals put into protecting their family 

8 mins ago, Sandflee said:

Human instinct leads one to protect their young. If they think their lives are less valuable than a tractor, who are we to disagree :shrug: