WTB...First Car for my 17 yr. old son

Billy77

If anyone knows or hears about a decent car that becomes available please DM me. My son needs a good set dependable wheels. He is buying on own and paying insurance, under me to save. Kid hustles. Just got a 3rd job and he is a senior in High School. Looking to spend $4,000 or less.

I live in Port Monmouth/ Middletown.

Thanks in advance!

Billy K.

Edited by Billy77
Support Gun Control...Placing the 2nd bullet into the hole of the first!!!

36 mins ago, LockedDrag said:

Look on Craigslist. Tons of decent cars for that price range. Mostly Toyota or Honda 

WE have been for weeks. More than half are scams...UGH.  Unreal how people try to take advantage. 

I have a pathfinder i am about to sell was going to try to get a little more for it but i might be able to do it for 4k. It's a 2008 with 175 k  on it.  New battery, new starter recently inspected in pa.  I used it as a every day computer and beach buggy. I have a front tow hitch but it's not installed. It has some minor issues but i believe it to be in good shape mechanically. 

Im going to talk it over with the better half if your interested i can supply pics.  I am out side of philly. 

7 hours ago, crazybellringer said:

I have a pathfinder i am about to sell was going to try to get a little more for it but i might be able to do it for 4k. It's a 2008 with 175 k  on it.  New battery, new starter recently inspected in pa.  I used it as a every day computer and beach buggy. I have a front tow hitch but it's not installed. It has some minor issues but i believe it to be in good shape mechanically. 

Im going to talk it over with the better half if your interested i can supply pics.  I am out side of philly. 

Thank you for the offer but will pass