ovenrat

NEVER FORGET :-(

Rate this topic

149 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

Those pricks couldn't get her out either,

I bet PCstriper would have ran up that tree and grabbed that little ****er!

Anything for you and your parrot,  Red !:howdy:

1 hour ago, John O' said:

Ok folks, some positivity that occurred during one of the darkest times in America.  If you have ever doubted the kindness of humanity, I strongly urge everyone to please set aside some time to watch this story. I promise you it is well worth watching. Newfoundland is a very special place with very special people, my mother and father in law are prime examples. And I can boast of having some ancestors from there as well.

JohnO, the book on this titled  "The Day the World Came to Town" is quick read and will genuinely make you feel good.  The folks in Gander sound like truly great people, hope to visit there someday.

Edited by oax
s

“Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened.”

Dwight D. Eisenhower 1945 (regarding the holocaust)

Even if he didn't say it, someone should have.

God Bless America

(Laura Ingraham (Ingraham Angle) had a pretty good opening monologue last night.)

https://www.foxnews.com/category/shows/ingraham-angle/transcript

Edited by Jettyhound

3 mins ago, Jettyhound said:

“Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened.”

Dwight D. Eisenhower 1945

Even if he didn't say it, someone should have.

That’s very true. 

26 mins ago, oax said:

JohnO, the book on this titled  "The Day the World Came to Town" is quick read and will genuinely make you feel good.  The folks in Gander sound like truly great people, hope to visit there someday.

Thank you kindly.  Like I mentioned my wife's parents were from there and just like the kind folks featured, exactly!

1 hour ago, redfishkiller said:

**** him.

And his limo

Listen, **** for brains....

It was the only way back to Long Island at 11 pm on 9/11. LIRR was shut down as well as all bridges and tunnels into NYC. I took the #7 subway (same that went to Shea Stadium for P10’s Mets), to LI City for a car/limo home. 

We (Bear Sterns), had over 2 billion in transactions open with firms in the WTC, that no longer existed. The Fed stayed open late and honored all those firms trades. This is the reason why I stayed late while PCLicker was climbing on the pile yelling at the peons taking selfies. 

35 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

It was the only way back to Long Island at 11 pm on 9/11. LIRR was shut down as well as all bridges and tunnels into NYC. I took the #7 subway (same that went to Shea Stadium for P10’s Mets), to LI City for a car/limo home. 

We (Bear Sterns), had over 2 billion in transactions open with firms in the WTC, that no longer existed. The Fed stayed open late and honored all those firms trades. This is the reason why I stayed late while PCLicker was climbing on the pile yelling at the peons taking selfies. 

Well , I feel better now knowing you stayed late and  saved your companies some money while striper and his buddies were goofing off yelling at people taking pictures, 

Excellent job :th:

It must have been hell riding on that subway, please tell me that at Starbucks was open so you could at least  get a latte! 

27 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

Wayne, you pompous ass, I never said it was the first night. I was down there looking for survivors along with hundreds if not thousands of others, that was the reason I was down there, not for money  !

This is the first post in which I have been anything but respectful towards you, after all your derogatory comments towards me I have had enough. I was at the site for 3 days before I was able to find a working phone and called home and spoke to my wife and children. It was 2 weeks before I went home, unlike you who had his limo come and pick him up the night of the 11th.  Yes once your money was secured you didn't give a damn about anyone or anything else, how noble of you. Maybe if you spent some time with the riffraff and not in your limo you would have been a part of something greater then yourself,  but then again you probably believe there is nothing greater then yourself. I sent you 2 PM's to possibly straighten out what you believe I was saying in my posts about people taking pictures, but you never even looked at them and why should you, you pompous ass ! 

Pete 

55 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

Where was your office?

Thousands of people dead and dieing,  needing rescue and Wayne's proud of himself because he stayed late to secure some TRANSACTIONS,  not real money,  but TRANSACTIONS that undoubtedly would have still  been there tomorrow or next week. 

Go get em doosh bag lol

What a pompous little prick...

13 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

Thousands of people dead and dieing,  needing rescue and Wayne's proud of himself because he stayed late to secure some TRANSACTIONS,  not real money,  but TRANSACTIONS that undoubtedly would have still  been there tomorrow or next week. 

Go get em doosh bag lol

What a pompous little prick...

post reported!!!!

3 hours ago, Wayne Tj said:

This is the reason why I stayed late while PCLicker was climbing on the pile yelling at the peons taking selfies. 

hey 3 pc suit BOY …..you probably COULDN'T carry Pete's jock for 5 minutes on a tough fireground …..go do your f*king nails  

then get your shine box and do your shoes  

Edited by ovenrat

1 hour ago, Wayne Tj said:

Every once in a while, I start thinking everybody has you pegged wrong and you might be all right. Then I read **** like this and remember that you’re not all right.  What the eff is wrong with you man?