HKJonathan

Viair portable compressor

13 posts in this topic

I bought this thinking I would use it to inflate my tires after driving on the beach, but I found I never drive on the beach.  It the model 88P.  I never even took it out of the box.  It's heavy so I don't want to ship it.  I can meet up in Manhattan or eastern Suffolk (Greenport or Orient).  $60.  Thanks

I have this exact compressor... would buy this as a back up. Do you have original receipt in case of any warranty issues? My compressor stopped working and I sent it back to company to be fixed.. they wanted prof of purchase. Thanks

16 hours ago, HKJonathan said:

I bought this thinking I would use it to inflate my tires after driving on the beach, but I found I never drive on the beach.  It the model 88P.  I never even took it out of the box.  It's heavy so I don't want to ship it.  I can meet up in Manhattan or eastern Suffolk (Greenport or Orient).  $60.  Thanks

Any trades you might be interested in? I can meet in Manhattan... 

6 mins ago, misha said:

Any trades you might be interested in? I can meet in Manhattan... 

Not really looking for anything. What did you have in mind?  Definitely no plugs. 

1 hour ago, misha said:

lol, I was actually thinking plugs... 

Anything else you might need? Fishing or non fishing related? Freshwater? 

Thanks but I'm trying to reduce clutter not add to it.

32 mins ago, dc1874 said:

Plan on driving anytime soon out to Long Island? Which part of Manhattan?

I work in midtown and live near NYU.  I also drive to and from Long Island almost every weekend.  I can meet somewhere off the LIE.  I can also meet in eastern Suffolk around Greenport or Orient.  Let me know.

Could you do $30 immediate PayPal payment. Not trying  to lowball.. but past experience with the same unit gives me concern. Also not in any rush  ..can meet off the expressway within the next few weeks.. Thanks

8 mins ago, dc1874 said:

Could you do $30 immediate PayPal payment. Not trying  to lowball.. but past experience with the same unit gives me concern. Also not in any rush  ..can meet off the expressway within the next few weeks.. Thanks

Thanks for the offer but I think I will just keep it for that price.