Sandflee

Well thats one way to go...

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

Hanging is weak sauce

An Iranian woman who was denied entry to a football stadium in Tehran has died after setting herself on fire, human rights organization Amnesty International said Tuesday.

Sahar Khodayari, 29, faced charges of "appearing in public without a hijab" when she attempted to enter the stadium "dressed as a man" in March, according to Amnesty.

"She was stopped from entering when the stadium's security guards discovered she was a woman," Amnesty said in a statement.

Khodayari appeared in a Tehran court last week, when the case was adjourned. She then poured gasoline on herself and lit herself on fire. She died on Monday September 9.

43 mins ago, Sandflee said:

Hanging is weak sauce

An Iranian woman who was denied entry to a football stadium in Tehran has died after setting herself on fire, human rights organization Amnesty International said Tuesday.

Sahar Khodayari, 29, faced charges of "appearing in public without a hijab" when she attempted to enter the stadium "dressed as a man" in March, according to Amnesty.

"She was stopped from entering when the stadium's security guards discovered she was a woman," Amnesty said in a statement.

Khodayari appeared in a Tehran court last week, when the case was adjourned. She then poured gasoline on herself and lit herself on fire. She died on Monday September 9.

hopefully mikemc tries to pull that one off also.

9 mins ago, fishing pete said:

Better her than me. She should have took more of them with her.

Next time, we're going to make sure Why has a lighter rather than scissors.  

giphy.gif

6 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

giphy.gif

Thats why I have to take my girl to all of the sol functions now. So she can viedo me saying dont touch me and them me stomping his balls flat. Then I can post it here and you all can watch it over and over.

12 mins ago, PCstriper said:

She must have been a Jets fan ! 

After last Sundays game I'd totally understand her reasoning

24 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

giphy.gif

Don't that guy own the Pic - A-Lilly inn in Shamong? 

7 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

I just had tails last weekend :th:  

I haven't been there in well over 40 years. Lived just south of there in the WSF while I went to school. I hit more wildlife between there and my road coming home from the bar than any other place I've ever lived :laugh: