chumfish

Bad Food You Love

Rate this topic

272 posts in this topic

About every five years or so I jones for Chef Boyardee meat ravioli. Pick up a couple of cans which will satisfy my cravings for another five years or more.

1 min ago, Shaky said:

About every five years or so I jones for Chef Boyardee meat ravioli. Pick up a couple of cans which will satisfy my cravings for another five years or more.

that's because you burp it up for four years afterwards. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

last couple of years I have noticed a change in this for me....I get that craving for crap food, usually hungover and want some grease....I go through my options and all the stuff i used to house, kind of disgusts me now....used to get a craving for a big mac or a whopper...fast food in general.....now the thought of eating that stuff is almost foreign. a big greasy breakfast is one of the only remaining things.....

Edited by HugeDinghy

7 mins ago, hobobob said:

Spam.  Pan fried that sucker good and proper. Usually ended up throwing the remaining half of can out after a while.

Yeah, I haven't had spam in years - sounds good.

Chinese appetizers. Whenever I go to wegmans I'm always tempted to grab a couple mozzarella sticks for the car ride home. Today I ended up with a salad and no sticks :(

Big mac maybe once a year, same for a fried fisherman's platter, and bad Chinese food; chicken wings and fingers, boneless spare ribs, General Gao chicken, and pan fried crunchy noodle dishes.