Looking to buy a GoPro

PCstriper

Session is much smaller and easier to use when mounted on your head or wherever else on you but the Hero 5 Black records much better quality video.  It's up to you.  Looking at sold hero 5 black's on eBay I could do $200 shipped, and the session $100 shipped.  I have a bunch of other accessories I could add as well.

1 hour ago, Wizumz said:

Session is much smaller and easier to use when mounted on your head or wherever else on you but the Hero 5 Black records much better quality video.  It's up to you.  Looking at sold hero 5 black's on eBay I could do $200 shipped, and the session $100 shipped.  I have a bunch of other accessories I could add as well.

Thanks Wiz, where are you located I'm on LI.

(*member formerly known as 'PCSilverstriper')

They are great little gadgets.  Try to get one with the touch screen on back.  Much easier to use when changing settings, in my opinion anyway.  I've picked up four here in the BST over the years and I do like the touch screen ones better.

I have a Hero 4 silver that seems to have locked up.  On line research shows it to be a common problem.

Lastly make sure you invest in a good micro sd chip.   

23 hours ago, Wizumz said:

Don't mean to Jump on PC's thread but I'd be interested in your session 5 for asking price and be interested in particle accessories

4 hours ago, FishTaco10 said:

Don't mean to Jump on PC's thread but I'd be interested in your session 5 for asking price and be interested in particle accessories

No problem FishTaco, I'm going to pass on Wizumz's offer. I don't have a PayPal account so I should have asked for someone who was local to the NYC/LI area.

(*member formerly known as 'PCSilverstriper')