coolhandfluke

so who watched the brady house build

Rate this topic

50 posts in this topic

they bought the crap hole for 3.5 million, unbelievable , then they totally gutted it!!!!!!!!!    so once its done, what will they do with it ?     they added a 2000 square foot addition plus...…………….

Posted (edited) · Report post

20 mins ago, Ditchbag said:

The wife watches that s*** I can't stand all the gay

I hear ya but I didn't watch for the build , I watched as I watched the original brady bunch.  

gas monkey garage built up the old station wagon.

Edited by coolhandfluke

2 hours ago, coolhandfluke said:

they bought the crap hole for 3.5 million, unbelievable , then they totally gutted it!!!!!!!!!    so once its done, what will they do with it ?     they added a 2000 square foot addition plus...…………….

A guy I work with bought a $12M house and a $10M House in East Hampton next to each other, and tore down one to have a better view of the sunsets. He the put $10M into renovations.

Was as he crazy? He’s been offered $50M for it - you do the math.  

3 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

A guy I work with bought a $12M house and a $10M House in East Hampton next to each other, and tore down one to have a better view of the sunsets. He the put $10M into renovations.

someone on long island told me a very similar story last week, but his story was they guy wished he bought the house

13 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

heard the same story while on a small cruise through the intercoastal water way in fort Lauderdale. but that family wanted to put up a swing set for there daughter on the vacant property

10 mins ago, Sandflee said:

someone on long island told me a very similar story last week, but his story was they guy wished he bought the house

It’s fairly common, my first boss (Hilliard Farber) out of school did the same with a summer house on Fire Island. Donna Karen also did the same. I know a few others who also bought and knocked down for the view. 

2 hours ago, Wayne Tj said:

That's totally understandable it's east Hampton , not some crappy house mike Brady drew up in California. That house was hideous .