JohnP

Political and identity fusion

Rate this topic

42 posts in this topic

A scientific analysis of political and identity fusion and willingness to commit violence over and above statistical norms

Serious scientific journal.

what do you think?

51631B82-57A1-466C-9BEB-8287D9B188B0.png

Looks like more Hillary lost butthurt.*

**Im not kidding or cajoling you, Im not being flippant.  I mean it.

I think they are right.

Look at the violent, anti First Amendment folks that arose since Hillary lost. Folks can't even gather peacefully celebrating their normal sexual identity without these folks showing up, and violently shutting down folks Free Speech. 

2 mins ago, dena said:

I think they are right.

Look at the violent, anti First Amendment folks that arose since Hillary lost. Folks can't even gather peacefully celebrating their normal sexual identity without these folks showing up, and violently shutting down folks Free Speech. 

But the butthurt implies these people coalesce around a leader.  Granted thats how you handle proles.  But which leader are they following?

More bs studies. total crap.

dems fuel the violence and discord. their anti-president actions and statements are unprecedented. further division of citizens. as for muslim immigrants, US laws are their laws now. no sharia. assimilate or leave. as for the south of the border immigrants, come legally and there are no problems. illegally they are breaking the law. not hard to understand. "send them back" is not persecution, it's the law. 

refugee status doesn't fall on the US. It falls on the nearest bordering country from which a refugee is fleeing from. 

What kind of genius do you have to be to post a ridiculous, speculative, junk piece about what people may do, when there's already extensive examples of what your side IS doing?

35 mins ago, JohnP said:

A scientific analysis of political and identity fusion and willingness to commit violence over and above statistical norms

Serious scientific journal.

what do you think?

51631B82-57A1-466C-9BEB-8287D9B188B0.png

Did you read the entire paper John? 

Have you read any of the researchers' prior work? 

Leave him alone. If he wants to pretend that men wearing MAGA hats are attacking Hollywood stars with bleach and nooses, let him.

I must admit though, I did not read the article because he described it to be serious science and we all know what that means. LOL

4 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Did you read the entire paper John? 

Have you read any of the researchers' prior work? 

I regularly read this publication. It’s one of the best scientific journals in the world.

I first discovered it after finding some revolutionary medical treatment was first published in Nature

zero to do with politics or Dilbert 

7 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

What kind of genius do you have to be to post a ridiculous, speculative, junk piece about what people may do, when there's already extensive examples of what your side IS doing?

And then they cry and stamp their feet when we say science is corrupt and full of liars. Bu..bu...bu.... muh scientiforic mefod!

3 mins ago, JohnP said:

I regularly read this publication. 

Thats not what he asked.  Wheres my marina picture?

Didit read it did you