a4scoot

Latinos get some Justice.

Rate this topic

53 posts in this topic

On 9/9/2019 at 11:25 PM, a4scoot said:

Today at the Chuckway I noticed some Pilgrim fishermen at the end not speaking English.  They were engaged in fishing for schoolies at the tip.  I was further inland so couldnt see everything they were doing.  I did notice they caught 2 stripers but didn't see where they went.  Not long after they departed.  

After a few minutes another fisherman came down the rocks and said the Mexicans had been arrested by the DEM Officer.  If l had seen more stripers disapear l would have called.  l have the # in my fone but the DEM have been there 2 days in a row so have your license ready!!  They had 4 undersized stripers in a 5 gallon white bucket and 2 more in their truck. Should  have got pictures to post.  They were actually from Ecuador and tried to play the no speakie card.  They knew they were in trouble when the officer started speaking Spanish!!

Wish MA EPOs played hardball. They still follow the No Speaky...No Tickey routine

On 10/2/2019 at 6:27 PM, JfromRI said:

The reason prisons are filled with minorities is because cops and jurors think the way you do.  Please do not embarrass the good people on this forum with your hate speech.

Im not sure what youre upset about Julie, nothing I posted was opinion, just simple facts. 

On 10/3/2019 at 11:00 AM, Marone Pursuit said:

2nd that, the not so low key racism in this thread is pretty sad.  Poachers, just like all other types of a**h*** come in every color: brown, black, and even *gasp* WHITE.

you do realize that i said the same thing, right?

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 9/10/2019 at 8:35 AM, Kooky said:

I have been noticing more and more of the white bucket brigade staying after dark (they usually leave at dark, once they dump their trash) when there are schoolies around.  Thinking this poaching is going on more and more.

Interesting.   I've noticed the same thing at a local bridge up near me in MA.  Saw a lot more white buckets well into the night/wee hours this season than in the past 3 combined.

Edited by FoliFish

The point of the post was not what color the poachers were cause Latinos are "white"!!  The point was "no speakie the englase" didnt work to get out of trouble!!