Das Boat series on You Tube

Rate this topic

scooleen74

36 mins ago, KentuckyFly said:

Got started on it and watched four episodes this evening. 20 min runtime is perfect. Great stories and to the point. The idea of the Frankenstein boat is pretty cool. Would also recommend silver kings if you’ve not seen it. 

Just watched the first episode of silver Kings the drone shot of that first take and run was insane thanks for the recommendation, enjoying it.

12 hours ago, scooleen74 said:

Easy there chief.

Maybe because it has fly fishing in every.single.episode 

haha such an aggressive reply from Oakman, sheesh.  Rinella is really fun to listen to, guy articulates hunting and fishing so well, a fantastic member of the community and someone actively pushing for better conservation efforts across the spectrum.

12 hours ago, scooleen74 said:

Easy there chief.

Tight tight tight! The footage they get on the reds is the best I have seen on video.

Edited by The Riddler

1 hour ago, Wizumz said:

haha such an aggressive reply from Oakman, sheesh.  Rinella is really fun to listen to, guy articulates hunting and fishing so well, a fantastic member of the community and someone actively pushing for better conservation efforts across the spectrum.

Reminds me of the Clyde series from The Drake, get a beater add something to it, fish a place cook some local stuff pass it on, whats not to like?

Oakman, hope you found it online and enjoy it.

15 hours ago, scooleen74 said:

Easy there chief.

Ha!  Well it really was just a simple question, others can take it how they like.  But the joke's on me, had no idea there was another Das Boat. . .