matt boyer

Wts fsc mb-1329 marauder canal jig rod

15 posts in this topic

I have a fsc mb1329 5-10oz has some light scuffs and some marks on shrink grip from use price is $200 picking up near reading pa this is a favorite canal jigging rod .

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

7 hours ago, lureman said:

hi matt, nice rod , i am interested, can meet up near IBSP, or Toms River area.....  i am in north Jersey.. thanks...

I’m not going to be in the north jersey in the foreseeable future to arrange anything.

21 hours ago, matt boyer said:

Not really looking to ship at the moment. Where are you located?

OK, no worries. Let me know if you do decide to ship. I'm in MA. Or, if you happen to be headed up to the canal/cape area (or even parts of RI) this fall we can arrange a pickup in the area. I'd take for asking. Thanks.

Edited by seven j

18 mins ago, seven j said:

OK, no worries. Let me know if you do decide to ship. I'm in MA. Or, if you happen to be headed up to the canal/cape area (or even parts of RI) this fall we can arrange a pickup in the area. I'd take for asking. Thanks.

I was hoping to get to the canal this weekend but not gonna make it now

3 hours ago, ibe333333 said:

I’m interested and would like to check it out if it’s still available when I’m in the area.  I might be in the Lancaster area at the end of the month.

Ok let me know

19 hours ago, matt boyer said:

I’m not going to be in the north jersey in the foreseeable future to arrange anything.

Matt, i said, can meet you down near IBSP,, not in north jersey, i live in n. jersey,not meet there..

I’m opening this back up to see if anyone needs a good canal rod. I would trade for a fsc1329 blank.or towards a vs250-275 plus cash I’m in the reading pa area