Little

Progs, see below

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

Chick Fi La opened a store in Toronto.  And the liberals had a giant protest, cause homos.  Cause Christians.

PG Dems why do you people hate chick fi la?  They are good people.  Or are these protests phony?

1 min ago, FrankStar said:

Why do you care what happens in Canada?  

noonecares.gif

They make people like you look like chumps.  I figured you might care just so y'all wont be taken even less seriously than you are already.

51 mins ago, FrankStar said:

Why do you care what happens in Canada?  

noonecares.gif

The hackiest of derail methodology Frank*. You make it hard to keep my astrological views out of my response.

I remember when the SJW's first got all jumpy against Chic Fil-A in Illinois.  I was stationed at Scott AFB.  The local franchise was picketed by a couple of gomers and the local paper put in the usual AP hit piece.  The locals from all the surrounding counties stated streaming into the place and they increased traffic something like 1000% over the next couple of years.  Good job - libs.  

Every time the idiots start scREEEEching about Chic Fil-A the franchise's bottom line jumps dramatically.  

Only their astro

9 hours ago, GuiltyAsCharged said:

Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answer? Because you were compelled to do so?

It's the messages from the far side of the Oort cloud.