Americans take a prog scalp!

Rate this topic

Little

Make your enemy live by their own rules.

The folks at Breitbart published a story, they are part of a group mining social media to find progs' filth and expose them, much like the progs have been doing for a few years now.

Jamie Riley (D) Asst Dean of Students at Alabama.

riley-1.jpg

riley-2.jpg

riley-3.jpg

Riley is OHH YOUUU TEEEE!  See ya prog.

One down a zillion to go.  People that are involved in this have whispered they have many more ready to drop. Cue the Animal House flounder gif.

Q for D, for the conservative men.  This is 100 percent fair game, yet some progs and democrats will disagree.  What will be their plan of attack

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

8 hours ago, Little said:

riley-2.jpg

that's actually an interesting one.

is he saying that white people ARE superior to another race in every way, shape, and form, solely based on their race and that's why they can't experience racism?

"Ok, Eddy you were right" - minivin5
"Oddly enough, Eddy is right fairly often"- TimS

"Eddy is correct" - TomT

"Say what you will about Eh-ddy but he actually does know a few things." - The Commish

5 mins ago, eddy said:

is he saying that white people ARE superior to another race in every way, shape, and form, solely based on their race and that's why they can't experience racism?

Tell Mike Mayock he can’t experience racism! That cracker ass cracker :D 

The standard, everybody does it, but we do it for the right reason, will be the lib response.

It's about time the good guys start fighting to win. 

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

This is awesome. Do you like winning? I do. Are you tired of winning? I'm not. 

In other news, gatekeeper Ben Shapiro is very tired of winning. 

Ben Shapiro
@benshapiro
I disagree with this person’s tweets. He shouldn’t lose his job. Also, those on the Left who are livid he lost his job should take a look in the mirror about the world they’ve built, and in which both sides will now play by their ugly rules.

I wish more people on our side would wake up to how gatekeeping works. Li'l Benji says a few agreeable things about free markets and the scREEEEEching extreme left, then slips in a little bowtie "that's not who we are!" conservatism (of the kind that can't even conserve the women's bathroom).

"That's not who we are!" = shut up and sit down prole! 

"That's not who we are!" = don't get used to winning, son! 

"That's not who we are!" = this leftist terard gets to keep his job while they dox, deplatform and get the right fired. 

That's conservatism in a nutshell. Stop falling for it if you want to win the culture war. 

19 mins ago, Markushook said:

Tell Mike Mayock he can’t experience racism! That cracker ass cracker :D 

he got called a name

boo hoo hoo

that wasn't racism by antonio brown

"Eddy is correct" - TomT

"Say what you will about Eh-ddy but he actually does know a few things." - The Commish

1 min ago, Markushook said:

True. However, had it been reversed it would have been! 

not to me.

"Eddy is correct" - TomT

47 mins ago, eddy said:

Hes just stupid.  Gummit educated stupid.  And hes out of the only work he can probably do.  Or cant do.

Edited by Little

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand