ReelPeeler

WTT Stella FJ c5000xg

24 posts in this topic

I have a Stella FJ c5000xg up for trade. I have used the reel a few times and have caught some fish with it. Still feels like it did out of the box. I'd say cosmetically 9.0 and mechanically 9.5  This reel has only been used in freshwater. Its a great reel, i'm just looking for something in the 3000 size. I'm thinking along the lines of this model in the 3000 size, but i'm not 100% set on that. I would also consider a higher end daiwa also in the 3000 size.

If you need pictures of a certain part or area, let me know and i'll take them and post them up. Also, no bail clearance issues with this one. It was fine out of the box. I have the box and everything that was in it when I purchased the reel new.

IMG_0675.JPG.8cdca1006abac4ec6891d59fb1fa1956.JPGIMG_0672.JPG.d0d317913b07da41220601f6ac18aa89.JPGIMG_0674.JPG.47d892caa85718037cba4c1b265c2dd3.JPGIMG_0668.JPG.84a3df1d0854de0d758b6b0a99fd80ad.JPG

interested in any high end surf gear? or willing to sell outright?

I have a like new Stella 4000FE I'd be willing to trade, but that may be too big if you're looking for a 3k.

I'd consider selling it. My description makes it sound kinda bad, but its not. All my gear is well taken care of. If I was to sale it, i'd like to get $450.00 for it, which would be more than fair.

You wouldn't happen to have a Daiwa Branzino in the 3000 size do you? Thats the one I've really been looking at.

16 hours ago, ReelPeeler said:

I'd consider selling it. My description makes it sound kinda bad, but its not. All my gear is well taken care of. If I was to sale it, i'd like to get $450.00 for it, which would be more than fair.

You wouldn't happen to have a Daiwa Branzino in the 3000 size do you? Thats the one I've really been looking at.

Unfortunately, i don't have that. Sorry. However, I would definitely consider buying it for $450. I'd only ask for a few more pictures.

34 mins ago, short cast said:

Would you be interested in trading for a daiwa certate 3000?

It is NIB

Appreciate the offer shortcast but I'm gonna pass on the certate

9 hours ago, anystripe said:

Unfortunately, i don't have that. Sorry. However, I would definitely consider buying it for $450. I'd only ask for a few more pictures.

Just getting in. Let me know what pictures you would like and i'll post them on here. It wont be until tomorrow until I post them, if that alright. Be sometime after work.

5 mins ago, short cast said:

I would like to  buy also. 

Let me think about it .I'm not 100% on selling it yet I would llove to trade it for a Morethan Branzino rather than $$  I was looking at the 3000, but the more I look at the 2510 pe-h, may be the way to go.

Anyway, let me get you all some more pictures up tomorrow for a better look. If there is a certain angle or picture(s), leave it here shortcast and I will get yours up also.

I'd like to leave this as a WTT for a few more days.

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, ReelPeeler said:

Just getting in. Let me know what pictures you would like and i'll post them on here. It wont be until tomorrow until I post them, if that alright. Be sometime after work.

No problem. Thanks for getting back to me. Just a few more close up from other angles should be fine. And just to reconfirm, there’s no clearance issues? That was confined to the early production models, but I just want to make sure. 

No problem if you want to let it ride a few days for a trade. I’ll be here if you can’t find one. Would be a great fit on my GSB! Thanks again! 

Edited by anystripe

12 hours ago, ReelPeeler said:

Let me think about it .I'm not 100% on selling it yet I would llove to trade it for a Morethan Branzino rather than $$  I was looking at the 3000, but the more I look at the 2510 pe-h, may be the way to go.

Anyway, let me get you all some more pictures up tomorrow for a better look. If there is a certain angle or picture(s), leave it here shortcast and I will get yours up also.

I'd like to leave this as a WTT for a few more days.

I dont need more pictures.  I'll take it if we cant make a trade

31 mins ago, short cast said:

I dont need more pictures.  I'll take it if we cant make a trade

Per the rules, I believe I have first call (assuming he even sells the reel out right). If I change my mind while he looks for a trade, i'll let you know. Just an FYI.

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 3:11 PM, short cast said:

I contacted a daiwa rep, The branzino is only sold in japan so might be near impossible to find one here in the states. 

Yep it is a jdm reel. I ended up purchasing a 2014 Branzino. I went with the 3012h. They are definitely not out there in any kind of number for sure. And I did have to get it from japan .Below is a side pic of it, as it will be a few days before it arrives. Its a franken-reel for sure...morethan.jpg.cc9896a32c8b4608e6062f8cc793c9d8.jpg