crazybellringer

Sun day fun day

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

Well it's football season and usually it's  something that is fun. After last nights game, i am not sure if  i can get exited about football not only was the game bad but i hated the announcers.  I used to complain anytime it was a peyton manning game because instead of talking about football the  announcers would spend 4 hours with his nuts on their chin.  Now it seems like that is the style for every game instead of being about football i think the announcers cater to a whole different audience.  Some times i prefer the local radio broad cast over the crap on tv.  How do you guys feel about this?

I usually mute the tv when watching any football college or pro. I mute it even for my fav teams. I tried just watching the tv with no sound and having the local radio announcers on but there is a delay in the broadcast and sound so the two don’t match.

1 hour ago, jimmy1956 said:

I usually mute the tv when watching any football college or pro. I mute it even for my fav teams. I tried just watching the tv with no sound and having the local radio announcers on but there is a delay in the broadcast and sound so the two don’t match.

pause the dvr  with the game on until it syncs up with the radio

1 hour ago, sbcbmx112 said:

Cris Collinsworth is THE worst!  Al Michaels not much better.  You catch their matching fedoras?  wtf

My first comment "Collingsworth looks like a smacked ass even with that hat ..."

That being said I'm taking a vow to get wasted watching any football game this year. Whoose  with me?? I know it'll be hard for some of you guys and Ringer will probably die from White Claw poisoning but hey,, let's Make Football Great Again ...

35 mins ago, Brother Brian said:

That being said I'm taking a vow to get wasted watching any football game this year. Whoose  with me?? I know it'll be hard for some of you guys and Ringer will probably die from White Claw poisoning but hey,, let's Make Football Great Again ...

I am going to run around the city drinking until i can't walk and then im going to throw up in an uber on the way home.