codfish

Sept/Oct lobster fishing

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

In the canal my best months were mid November and all of December. Sometimes Dec was crazy fishing. Occasionally the first week of Jan was good. 

On 9/6/2019 at 9:01 AM, nicknotsebastian said:

we keep pots out.  def a lot more eggers.  recently the trend has been more keepers in shallow.  they don’t taste as good as they do in june.

nice:)

Posted (edited) · Report post

Anybody in Plymouth area looking for company while they're lobstering, especially near Whitehorse Beach?  I'd love to get out there and help pull traps and experience it, I would not ask for, expect or accept any money for helping, just looking for some time on the water doing some work.  I watch a few guys from my deck and have a hankering to go out and try it. 

Thanks. 

Edited by John O'

On 9/9/2019 at 10:28 AM, John O' said:

Anybody in Plymouth area looking for company while they're lobstering, especially near Whitehorse Beach?  I'd love to get out there and help pull traps and experience it, I would not ask for, expect or accept any money for helping, just looking for some time on the water doing some work.  I watch a few guys from my deck and have a hankering to go out and try it. 

Thanks. 

bump 

Nice weather expected this weekend, I'll be at WHB late Friday afternoon.